Registration is done when the customer ID is created using the customer's mobile number and email ID. It then validated by the customer through an OTP.
You need to be under the registered society where Clean My Car currently provides service. If your apartment/ Society is not listed, worry not, you can select other's and submit the request. We will help you out to list your apartment/ society. Once your apartment / society listed with us , we are happy to give you Clean My Car service. you need to download the app , Register and add vehicle and recharge the wallet. Now you can subscribe / purchase services from Clean My Car. Based on the service required you can select Subscribe or Service/ Clean me Once option. For Subscription simply select frequency and place your order before four hours of service request.
Yes, you need to register in order to get the Clean My Car services.
No, you cannot. For Every vehicle only one contact number / address will be associated. if you want a service in different address , you can choose one time service by adding service address.
Go to My Vehicles section and select the vehicle to update the new address and you can continue to get services from Clean My Car provided if new address is listed with us.
Yes, you can shop and get the products delivered to any address in given City.
You can subscribe to our services by choosing any of cleaning services / Products under the home screen. Choose frequency , time slot and start date of the service and click on the subscribe button. If you are on vacation / out of town, you can simply pause the subscription service till you are back and resume your subscription.
you can go to My Orders section to have look at all the services/ products serviced in the past and future (15 transactions). It consist of all subscriptions and service me once transactions.
You can quickly select a service / an item from the list and request for service me once / Deliver me once. Example you have a guest at your home who's car needs to be cleaned, you can request for clean me once service by adding vehicle number and details. you can use Service Me Once / Deliver Once option to purchase for all range of services / products.
You can go to the My subscription section and select the subscription you would like to change. can you modify frequency, time slot, Pause service and Delete service. If you want to change the address/ change the service type you can delete the current subscription and purchase a new service.
Frequency is the intervals at which you want to receive the subscribed services. E.g Frequency Daily means, your vehicle will be cleaned every day. Frequency "Alternate Day" means, your vehicle will be cleaned every alternate day. Frequency "Weekly" means your vehcile will be cleaned once in week from the day of subscription.
There is no Minimum order in Other Products purchase
As per the government rules, we are required to levy GST charges for our services. SGST 9% and CGST 9% , Total GST charge on service is 18%. This will be charged to each of our customers on top of Service amount.